California Inspector of Elections
Ball & Associates, Inc. offers custom packages for HOA/Community Associations to assist in complying with California Regulations for Inspector of Elections (California Bill 61: Section 1363.03).
Custom Packages Include
- PREPARATION & PRINTING
- Statements of Candidates,
- Typesetting for proofing,
- Printing of mailing envelopes (3) and Ballot
- STUFFING of the materials, Return Envelopes into Ballot Packet & Sealed.
- APPLY Mailing Labels on the Ballot Packet.
- DELIVERY to the Post Office
- MAINTAINING SEPARATE MAILING ADDRESS - provide Return Mailing Address for the return of ballots.
- ACCUMULATE ALL BALLOTS for final counting by Inspector of Elections.
- SUPPLY Inspector of Elections to open & close the polls and count & determine tally to comply with new state regulations
- VERIFY Affidavit of Findings the final results to the Board of Directors.
Custom Packages can be designed to met the Individual needs of the Association.
Inspectors of Elections are experienced, Bonded, carry E & O Insurance and have special training relative to California Civil Code 61: Section 1363.03 regulations. Over 400 HOA Meetings since July 2006.
For a Free Estimate Email Us Ball & Associates or call us at